The new major release of our graph visualization software Linkurious is now available! This release is called Xenodochial Xenoposeidon. It supports Neo4j 3.1 and provides Neo4j -> Elasticsearch continuous indexing for all versions of Neo4j 3. It integrates AllegroGraph and DataStax Enterprise Graph built-in search engines. More Single Sign-On strategies are now available to authenticate users and the SSO system can be extended by plugins. Linkurious v1.5 is available in two flavors: Starter and Enterprise. Releases always apply to both variants.
Default configuration of the captions of nodes and edges
Administrators can configure the default properties displayed as text of nodes and edges from the server-side configuration. To apply these default settings to newly created visualizations of existing users, administrators should reset the captions preferences of all users from the Data administration panel.
AllegroGraph and DataStax Enterprise built-in search engines
Linkurious can use the built-in full-text search engines of AllegroGraph and DataStax Enterprise Graph. Admins must set “allegroGraphSearch” or “dseSearch” in the “index” vendor configuration of Linkurious. No indexation phase should be done by Linkurious as these systems keep the database and search index synchronized. Notice that the features and quality of search results varies among vendors, e.g. AllegroGraph supports fuzzy matching.
More single-sign on (SSO) strategies are now available for a seamless integration experience. With OAuth2 available, you can enable users to log in for instance with their Google or Github account, or to any platform that implements OAuth2. The support of OpenID Connect even allows you to connect with Google Apps and Facebook.
See the API documentation for details.
Continuous indexing on all versions of Neo4j 3
We have collaborated with GraphAware to update the continuous indexing plugin of Neo4j to support all versions of 3.0 and 3.1. Indexing is incremental as changes within the graph database are indexed on the fly. It is the ideal solution for databases updated directly, i.e. without calling the Linkurious graph API.
- Users can protect published widgets with a password.
- You can apply a force-directed layout computed on the server on existing visualizations.
- Add an option to embed the web analytics tracker to widgets.
- Administrators can configure the maximum number of concurrent users to enforce licensing terms.
- Use OAuth2 for Azure Active Directory.
- Graph layout don’t run when adding nodes in specific cases.
- Incomplete list of captions on AllegroGraph.
- Force icon reload in widgets.
- Missing node properties in Design panel.
- Apply tooltips settings in widgets. (Enterprise only)
- Gremlin Websocket closed error.
- AllegroGraph storeId not dependent on repository.
- Disable longStackTraces in production because of a memory leak.
- Text properties with a content longer than 64kB was crashing Linkurious at indexation. Limit increased to 1MB.
- Prevent visualization folders from being moved into their subtree.
The next release will focus on performance improvement on database operations. We will also provide a new user and admin documentation to help work faster with Linkurious.
Existing customers can download the new release from their account now.