Product Marketing Specialist Senior owns the product messaging and value proposition for products. This person will support the team in developing qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with marketing, product management, and sales to drive our growth. The position reports to the CMO.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitor and document technology trends, and their relevance to Linkurious portfolio and product strategy.
- Analyze and document competition (battle cards).
- Work with customers and product management to validate the relevance of features, as well as value propositions.
- Understand specific requirements of regional markets across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and communicate our vision and marketing messages to these audiences.
- Develop documents that include messaging adapted for the target market segments/verticals and buyer personas.
- Create marketing messages and contents (brochures, presentations, white papers, videos, business cases, slides deck ...).
- Contribute to our events roadmap and organization (event selection, demos, collaterals…).
- Contribute to marketing campaign initiatives.
You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in product marketing and/or product management for a fast-growing B2B computer software company
- Global experience a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent communications skills using a variety of media including webinars, social media, technical whitepapers, solution briefs, and sales presentations; ability to simplify complex concepts that will resonate with targeted audiences
- Structured and clear communication: attention to detail and the ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that articulates how we solve our customer’s problems
- Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude and curiosity. Ability to self-direct.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills; ability to appreciate people with different backgrounds and points of view and ability to create an inclusive environment.
- Personal integrity, strong ethics in business and personal conduct.
- Adaptable, comfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity, committed to personal and professional growth and receptive to feedback.
- Enjoy working cross-functionally with other teams
Linkurious is a growing company of thirty people based in Montreuil coming from 10 countries. Our software helps large companies and government agencies across the globe fight financial fraud, money laundering, and cyber threats. Our clients are located in more than 20 countries, with several tax administrations (including the French Ministry of Finance), major banks and insurance companies. We also support NGOs fighting corruption. Our software notably helped the International Consortium for Investigative Journalism (ICIJ) reveal the scandal of the Panama Papers and Paradise Papers, and is used by the Attorney General of New York to fight human trafficking.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life at Linkurious
Linkurious is a dynamic international team of 15 nationalities. We value user experience above all and are committed to delivering value to our customers through quality software that answers real-life problems.
At Linkurious, we value diversity, kindness and candor. Our employees know it’s OK to ask for help, and we put much effort into providing opportunities to learn and grow through training and coaching. We believe in a good work-life balance: 37,5 hours/week, 5 weeks vacation, 16 days of RTT, remote friendly. We like to share occasional drinks, dinners, and movie nights.