Product Marketing Senior Specialist owns the product messaging and value proposition for products. This person will support the team in developing qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with marketing, product management, and sales to drive our growth. The position reports to the CMO.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- - Monitor and document technology trends, and their relevance to Linkurious portfolio and product strategy.
- - Analyze and document competition (battle cards).
- - Work with customers and product management to validate the relevance of features, as well as value propositions.
- - Understand specific requirements of regional markets across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and communicate our vision and marketing messages to these audiences.
- - Develop documents that include messaging adapted for the target market segments/verticals and buyer personas.
- - Create marketing messages and contents (brochures, presentations, white papers, videos, business cases, slides deck ...).
- - Contribute to our events roadmap and organization (event selection, demos, collaterals…).
- - Contribute to marketing campaign initiatives.
You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in product marketing and/or product management for a fast-growing B2B computer software company
- - Global experience a plus
- - Excellent written and spoken English
- - Excellent communications skills using a variety of media including webinars, social media, technical whitepapers, solution briefs, and sales presentations; ability to simplify complex concepts that will resonate with targeted audiences
- - Structured and clear communication: attention to detail and the ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that articulates how we solve our customer’s problems
- - Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude and curiosity. Ability to self-direct.
- - Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- - Demonstrated relationship-building skills; ability to appreciate people with different backgrounds and points of view and ability to create an inclusive environment.
- - Personal integrity, strong ethics in business and personal conduct.
- - Adaptable, comfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity, committed to personal and professional growth and receptive to feedback.
- - Enjoy working cross-functionally with other teams
Linkurious helps government agencies and Global 2000 companies detect and investigate sophisticated threats faster. Data-driven investigators use the Linkurious Enterprise graph intelligence platform to find insights otherwise hidden in complex connected data. Organizations such as the French Ministry of Economy and Finance, Zurich Insurance, and the Attorney General of New York State are making their data their best asset against fraud, money laundering, crimes and cyber threats with Linkurious. Linkurious is a privately held French startup headquartered in Paris.
Send us your resume at email@example.com.