The nascent Product team is made of a UX designer and the Senior Product Manager (team lead, whom you will report to). You will be in charge of a new product area, from product vision to go-to-market strategy.
In your role, you will:
- - Collect feedback and insights from customers, leads, partners, sales and customer success teams.
- - Identify customer problems and prioritize opportunities.
- - Design solutions and find appropriate trade-offs with the designers and the engineering team.
- - Produce functional specifications.
- - Orchestrate the delivery with the Product Owner.
- - Validate and document the evolutions.
- - Communicate internally and to the customers, in collaboration with the Product Marketing, the Sales and the Customer Success teams.
- - 4+ years of experience solving problems for and with clients as a Product Manager, as a Customer Success Manager, Solution Engineer, or consultant.
- - You have a demonstrated track-record framing ambiguous / complex problems, from questioning the stakeholders to synthesizing your findings.
- - You are fluent in English and you have a working command of French to communicate both with the team and the customers.
- - You have excellent interpersonal communication skills, you set your own schedule and priorities.
- - You are open to occasional professional travel, and are authorized to work in the EU.
A plus if you have experience:
- - Designing user experiences.
- - Working with software engineers and designers.
- - In the Enterprise software environment and/or in the Compliance / Financial crimes areas.
Linkurious is a growing company of twenty people based in Montreuil coming from 10 countries. Our software helps large companies and government agencies across the globe fight financial fraud, money laundering, and cyber threats.
Our clients are located in more than 20 countries, with several tax administrations (including the French Ministry of Finance), major banks and insurance companies. We also support NGOs fighting corruption.
Our software notably helped the International Consortium for Investigative Journalism (ICIJ) reveal the scandal of the Panama Papers and Paradise Papers, and is used by the Attorney General of New York to fight human trafficking.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.