We are adding to our product a “case management” capability. You will join the cross-functional team in charge of this new capability. You will report to the Head of Product.
In your role, you will:
- Collect and analyze insights from customers, leads, partners, sales and customer success teams. You will document, share and discuss those insights with other team members.
- Identify and describe customer problems and contribute to their prioritization.
- Collaborate with the team to design solutions and identify shippable increments of value.
- Participate in the validation and documentation of the product evolutions.
- Coordinate the roll out of product evolutions, with our Customer Success, Marketing and Sales teams.
- Contribute to improving and socializing our product management practices.
- 4+ years of experience solving problems for and with clients as a Product Manager, Customer Success Manager, Solution Engineer, or consultant.
- You can methodically frame ambiguous / complex problems, from questioning the stakeholders to synthesizing your findings.
- You have experience and you appreciate collaborating within a cross-functional team. You are comfortable working with software engineers and product designers.
- You can adapt your communication to various audiences. You prioritize information. You are able to spot and resolve misunderstandings.
- You have strong analytical skills. You are methodical in your approach to problem solving.
- You are fluent in English and you have a working command of French to communicate both with the team and the customers.
- You are open to occasional professional travel, and are authorized to work in the EU.
- A plus if you have experience in the Enterprise software environment and/or in the Compliance / Financial crimes areas.
Linkurious is a growing company of 40 people (15+ nationalities) based in Montreuil. Our software helps large companies and government agencies across the globe fight financial crime, money laundering, and cyber threats. Our clients are located in more than 20 countries, with several tax administrations, major banks and insurance companies. We also support NGOs fighting corruption. Our software notably helped the International Consortium for Investigative Journalism (ICIJ) reveal the scandal of the Panama Papers, and is used by the Attorney General of New York to fight human trafficking.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life at Linkurious
Linkurious is a dynamic international team of 15 nationalities. We value user experience above all and are committed to delivering value to our customers through quality software that answers real-life problems.
At Linkurious, we value diversity, kindness and candor. Our employees know it’s OK to ask for help, and we put much effort into providing opportunities to learn and grow through training and coaching. We believe in a good work-life balance: 37,5 hours/week, 5 weeks vacation, 16 days of RTT, remote friendly. We like to share occasional drinks, dinners, and movie nights.