As a Marketing Content Manager, you will act as both a content strategist and a creative writer. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy to drive traffic, engagement and leads. Icing on the cake, you’ll have the opportunity to create content that will help investigation teams develop new lines of defences to eliminate criminal activities!
Collaborate with the Head of Marketing to develop a content strategy based on the company’s strategy and objectives and drive its execution in a cost effective manner. You will be accountable for all content marketing initiatives:
- Analyze competitors’ and partners’ content.
- Define an editorial calendar.
- Create thought leadership pieces (from initial copy development to asset production).
- Create on average 2-3 new resources each month.
- Develop a blogging strategy and implement SEO best practices.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion.
Develop and manage a team of contributors, external writers, and designers. Work with multiple internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, product, customer success etc.)
Analyze the outcomes of your activity and report to the stakeholders.
- BA/BS/Master degree in marketing, communications, journalism or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in producing content for BtoB organizations.
- You have an editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- You are excited about reading, learning and writing even about complex and technical topics.
- You know how to create various types of content (ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc.).
- You have project management skills and focus on the delivery of results.
- You have the ability to multi-task with a sharp sense of prioritization and managing schedules.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You’re a critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- English should definitely be your first language.
- Experience in the security world (fincrime, cybersecurity, intelligence etc.).
- Proficiency in Indesign, Photoshop and video editing.
Linkurious is a growing company of thirty people based in Montreuil coming from 10 countries. Our software helps large companies and government agencies across the globe fight financial fraud, money laundering, and cyber threats. Our clients are located in more than 20 countries, with several tax administrations (including the French Ministry of Finance), major banks and insurance companies. We also support NGOs fighting corruption. Our software notably helped the International Consortium for Investigative Journalism (ICIJ) reveal the scandal of the Panama Papers and Paradise Papers, and is used by the Attorney General of New York to fight human trafficking.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life at Linkurious
Linkurious is a young and dynamic international team of 10 nationalities. We value user experience above all and are committed to delivering value to our customers through quality software that answers real-life problems.
At Linkurious, we value diversity, kindness and candor. Our employees know it’s OK to ask for help, and we put much effort into providing opportunities to learn and grow through training and coaching. We believe in a good work-life balance: 37,5 hours/week, 5 weeks vacation, 16 days of RTT, remote friendly. We like to share occasional drinks, dinners, and movie nights.