You will have the following responsibilities, working directly with the sales director:
- Hit targets for new revenues and renewals.
- Coach and manage a team of 2 account executives, 1 sales development representative and 1 renewal manager.
- Leverage the existing flow of inbound leads and complete it by setting up a proactive approach targeting the top European financial institutions.
- Adapt the existing sales process to accelerate and improve the success rate of financial crime deals.
- Report revenue forecasts.
- You have 8+ years experience in B2B and you know the ins and out of enterprise software sales.
- You’ve already led a successful team.
- You have worked in the financial industry, ideally in fraud or compliance.
- You have worked in a startup and love the challenge of developing a go to market strategy.
- You have excellent communication skills allowing you to communicate with different audiences from different cultures.
Linkurious is a growing company of thirty-five people based in Montreuil coming from 12 countries. Our software helps large companies and government agencies across the globe fight financial fraud, money laundering, and cyber threats. Our clients are located in more than 20 countries, with several tax administrations (including the French Ministry of Finance), major banks and insurance companies. We also support NGOs fighting corruption. Our software notably helped the International Consortium for Investigative Journalism (ICIJ) reveal the scandal of the Panama Papers and Paradise Papers, and is used by the Attorney General of New York to fight human trafficking.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life at Linkurious
Linkurious is a young and dynamic international team of 10 nationalities. We value user experience above all and are committed to delivering value to our customers through quality software that answers real-life problems.
At Linkurious, we value diversity, kindness and candor. Our employees know it’s OK to ask for help, and we put much effort into providing opportunities to learn and grow through training and coaching. We believe in a good work-life balance: 37,5 hours/week, 5 weeks vacation, 16 days of RTT, remote friendly. We like to share occasional drinks, dinners, and movie nights.