You will have the following responabilities, working directly with the founders:
- - You will define and roll out a marketing strategy in line with the growth objectives.
- - You will conduct client and market research to refine the strategic positioning and messaging.
- - You will optimize existing lead generation channels (such as inbound, SEO and events) and tap new ones to grow the sales pipeline.
- - You will help turn leads into clients by providing them the resources they need (demos, 1-pagers, presentation deck, case studies), both via marketing automation and by supporting the sales team.
- - You will prioritize and manage marketing activities through key metrics.
- - You will lead and grow a small marketing team.
- - You have 5+ years experience in a B2B marketing role, ideally in the software industry and/or a security-related vertical.
- - You have 2-year experience managing a small team.
- - You can see the big picture as well as executing on the small details.
- - You are familiar with marketing tools such as Salesforce or Hubspot.
- - You have an excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- - Experience working in a data-driven marketing team.
Linkurious is a growing company of twenty-five people based in Montreuil coming from 10 countries. Our software helps large companies and government agencies across the globe fight financial fraud, money laundering, and cyber threats.
Our clients are located in more than 20 countries, with several tax administrations (including the French Ministry of Finance), major banks and insurance companies. We also support NGOs fighting corruption.
Our software notably helped the International Consortium for Investigative Journalism (ICIJ) reveal the scandal of the Panama Papers and Paradise Papers, and is used by the Attorney General of New York to fight human trafficking.
Send us your resume at email@example.com.