Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will apply and optimize processes that help us deliver excellent and high-quality marketing output.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the sales pipeline through leads generation with a strong focus on ROI.
- Drive Operational B2B and Channel Marketing.
- Implement Digital Marketing (Social Media, Paid, content syndication, website ...) strategies in coordination with the CMO.
- Take charge of the management of the website: enhancement of the image and information on the website, enhance the optimization of the website in terms of positioning and indexing on Internet search engines, follow-up of the e-reputation.
- Manage email, webinar marketing campaigns.
- Provide support/ Organize events.
You have 1-4 years of experience in B2B field marketing with a focus on Lead Generation campaigns and Digital marketing.
- At least BA or BS degree required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations.
- MUST have hands-on experience with Marketing tool and CRM: Pardot + SFDC.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Experience in page design software
- Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude and curiosity. Ability to self-direct.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills; ability to appreciate people with different backgrounds and points of view and ability to create an inclusive environment.
- Personal integrity, strong ethics in business and personal conduct.
- Adaptable, comfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity, committed to personal and professional growth and receptive to feedback.
- Enjoy working cross-functionally with other teams
Linkurious helps government agencies and Global 2000 companies detect and investigate sophisticated threats faster. Data-driven investigators use the Linkurious Enterprise graph intelligence platform to find insights otherwise hidden in complex connected data. Organizations such as the French Ministry of Economy and Finance, Zurich Insurance, and the Attorney General of New York State are making their data their best asset against fraud, money laundering, crimes and cyber threats with Linkurious. Linkurious is a privately held French startup headquartered in Paris.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life at Linkurious
Linkurious is a young and dynamic international team of 10 nationalities. We value user experience above all and are committed to delivering value to our customers through quality software that answers real-life problems.
At Linkurious, we value diversity, kindness and candor. Our employees know it’s OK to ask for help, and we put much effort into providing opportunities to learn and grow through training and coaching. We believe in a good work-life balance: 37,5 hours/week, 5 weeks vacation, 16 days of RTT, remote friendly. We like to share occasional drinks, dinners, and movie nights.