Working under the supervision of the Partner Manager, you will contribute to Linkurious’ partner strategy, coordinate a portfolio of existing partnerships and develop new ones to meet the company’s growth targets. Talented and autonomous, you are looking for an opportunity to develop your sales skills in an international and challenging environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- - Communicating our vision, products, roadmap, and go-to-market strategy to partners (including technology, resellers, system integrators and consulting companies) to build long term relationships.
- - Identifying, onboarding, training and following up with new partners based on the company’s growth objectives.
- - Helping to setup tools, documents and processes to recruit, train and motivate successful partners.
- - 3+ years of experience in sales/account/channel management in a software or a consulting company .
- - Experience in the fraud or intelligence verticals is a plus.
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- - Autonomous, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to solve problems and to adapt to the evolution of a growing company.
- - Detail-oriented with the ability to keep track of multiple relationships and projects.
- - Ability to think strategically, develop tactics and execute.
- - Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- - You are authorized to work in the EU.
Linkurious is a growing company of twenty-five people based in Montreuil coming from 10 countries. Our software helps large companies and government agencies across the globe fight financial fraud, money laundering, and cyber threats.
Our clients are located in more than 20 countries, with several tax administrations (including the French Ministry of Finance), major banks and insurance companies. We also support NGOs fighting corruption.
Our software notably helped the International Consortium for Investigative Journalism (ICIJ) reveal the scandal of the Panama Papers and Paradise Papers, and is used by the Attorney General of New York to fight human trafficking.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.