To meet growing demand for our product, we are looking for a Business Developer able to identify and qualify new leads. In this role, you will learn the B2B sales cycle and how to position a breakthrough technology to sophisticated buyers in large companies around the world.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answer and qualify inbound leads.
- Demonstrate the product’s value, key features and the fit with the customer’s business to various stakeholders through demos, meetings, events.
- Work alongside the sales team to close large enterprise deals.
- Identify and contact new leads based on the company’s growth objectives.
- Help continuously improve the performance of the sales team with your ideas.
- At least 1 year of relevant sales experience.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Great communication skills in French and English (most of our customers speak English).
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Motivated by the idea of having a large impact and learning quickly in an early-stage fast-growing startup.
- You are authorized to work in the EU.
Linkurious is a growing company of forty people based in Montreuil coming from 16 countries. Our software helps large companies and government agencies across the globe fight financial fraud, money laundering, and cyber threats. Our clients are located in more than 20 countries, with several tax administrations, major banks and insurance companies. We also support NGOs fighting corruption. Our software notably helped the International Consortium for Investigative Journalism (ICIJ) reveal the scandal of the Panama Papers and Paradise Papers, and is used by the Attorney General of New York to fight human trafficking.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life at Linkurious
Linkurious is a dynamic international team of 15 nationalities. We value user experience above all and are committed to delivering value to our customers through quality software that answers real-life problems.
At Linkurious, we value diversity, kindness and candor. Our employees know it’s OK to ask for help, and we put much effort into providing opportunities to learn and grow through training and coaching. We believe in a good work-life balance: 37,5 hours/week, 5 weeks vacation, 16 days of RTT, remote friendly. We like to share occasional drinks, dinners, and movie nights.