Under the supervision of the Lead Backend Engineer, your responsibilities will be:
- - Write technical specifications based on functional feature specifications;
- - Implement reliable and maintainable technical solutions;
- - Write Unit tests and End-to-End tests for new features;
- - Refactor existing code to keep up with modern methodologies and technologies;
- - Fix bugs and security issues;
We are looking for a Backend Engineer with 1-4 years of experience.
- - At least 1 years or relevant experience as a Backend Engineer.
- - You have a background in Computer Science (algorithms and data structures) and Software Engineering (design patterns, architecture).
- - You have good oral and written communication skills in English (French is a plus).
- - You are curious and eager to learn.
- - You are authorized to work in the EU.
- - Knowledge of a graph database query languages (Cypher, Gremlin, SPARQL) is a plus.
- - Experience with Elasticsearch or Lucene is a plus.
Linkurious is a growing company of twenty people based in Montreuil coming from 10 countries. Our software helps large companies and government agencies across the globe fight financial fraud, money laundering, and cyber threats.
Our clients are located in more than 20 countries, with several tax administrations (including the French Ministry of Finance), major banks and insurance companies. We also support NGOs fighting corruption.
Our software notably helped the International Consortium for Investigative Journalism (ICIJ) reveal the scandal of the Panama Papers and Paradise Papers, and is used by the Attorney General of New York to fight human trafficking.
Send us your resume at email@example.com.