We are excited to announce a new release of Linkurious compatible with Neo4j 2.0. This new release comes with new features, bug fixes and improvements.
Linkurious makes graph data easy to explore
The new version of Neo4j brings a lot of improvement including better performances, support for labels and a new exploration UX. We are happy to announce that we are now officially supporting it. With this new version, Neo4j furthers its status as the leading graph database. If you’re not yet using it, we strongly encourage to give it a try. With new use cases and an online course, there’s never been a better time to make the switch!
The new version of Linkurious is compatible with Neo4j 2.0 and also comes with many improvements. The last major release was in September and since then we’ve been busy. With new customers in the finance, telecom, health or logistics industries we’ve had to keep up with challenging requirements. The result of this is reflected back in Linkurious 1.2.0 :
- new features : possibility to see pictures within the interface, see the number of connections of a node before expanding it, warning when expand hyper connected nodes;
- revamped search : it’s now possible to search within the label, use boolean operators;
- improved performances : the indexation of the data and the search are now faster;
- improved stability : we’ve fixed several ongoing bugs;
The new version of Linkurious makes it even easier to explore your graph data. We want to thank our customers for their constant feedback. They have helped us immensely to identify improvements and bugs. Their support is also a great source of motivation for us!
What’s next : bringing Linkurious to the enterprises
A new release is out but we are already looking ahead! Our priority in the coming months is to bring Linkurious to large organizations that are struggling to understand their connected data. We’ve been working recently with a few companies who are already using our new product, Linkurious Enterprise (you can join them if you want). As usual, we are learning a lot. Some of the things we really want to get right before we officially launch Linkurious Enterprise include :
- security management : manage user rights;
- customization : give IT administrator the possibility to customize Linkurious around their business logic;
You can expect us to work hard on making Linkurious Enterprise a success. Our goal is to make a product both IT and end-users will love and help organizations leverage their graph data.
Needless to say, this is going to be a big challenge. If you’re interested in helping us build the next generation of graph visualization tools, please get in touch!